For those who are new to St. David’s, the Warrior Club was formed to provide a venue for families and friends of our school to provide additional financial support to our athletic department. Our primary goal each year is to raise funds that can be invested to enhance our student-athlete’s competitive advantage and athletic experiences while at St. David’s. Over the years, through countless volunteer hours, your Warrior Club has funded a multitude of initiatives to support our athletes—things like:
- Initiatives at the Satellite Athletic Complex: bleachers, fencing, lighting, signage & concessions
- Full weight room renovation
- T shirts for all athletes during each sports season
- Specialized training supplies for medical recovery (for both fans and athletes)
- Pitching machine
- Golf bags
- Lacrosse fencing…..and much, much more
- WARRIOR CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- 2018 ANNUAL WARRIOR CLUB GOLF CLASSIC
- CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS
- WARRIOR CLUB BOARD
Mark your calendars and make plans to you join us on Monday, October 1 for the Annual Warrior Club Golf Classic and supporting our student-athletes. Check out the brochure for sponsorship opportunities and to register.
We are offering three sponsorship opportunities. Each sponsorship level provides support to academic programs, fine arts, and athletics, and comes with many appealing Partner Benefits. Please see the following attachments to become a corporate partner or learn about the the benefits.